5G PCB Board
5G PCB Board Manufacturer & Assembly – One-stop service
The fifth-generation mobile communication technology (English: 5th generation mobile networks or 5th generation wireless systems, 5th-Generation, 5G for short) is the latest generation of cellular mobile communication technology, which is Extensions after 4G (LTE-A, WiMax), 3G (UMTS, LTE) and 2G (GSM) systems. Such as 5G PCB board. 5G’s performance goals are high data rates, reduced latency, energy savings, reduced costs, increased system capacity, and large-scale device connectivity.
The first phase of the 5G specification in Release-15 was designed to accommodate early commercial deployments.
The second phase of Release-16 will be completed in April 2020 and will be submitted to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) as a candidate for IMT-2020 technology. The ITU IMT-2020 specification requires speeds of up to 20 Gbit/s for wide channel bandwidth and high capacity MIMO.
5G PCB board development needs:
- Mobile Internet and Internet of Things are the two driving forces for the development of mobile communications in the future.
- Mobile communication will continue to develop rapidly.
- New mobile services are emerging one after another.
- User experience requirements continue to improve.
- 4G mobile communication technology cannot meet future business and user experience needs.
- 5G mobile communication technology research has been carried out in the world.
- China’s IMT-2020 (5G) promotion group key technical indicators requirements.
- Limited spectrum resources have always restricted the performance improvement of wireless communication systems.
- Multi-band, multi-access mode, and small coverage radius bring challenges to network technology.
- Deterioration of channels under high-speed mobile conditions and development of high-band channels pose challenges for high transmission rate technologies.
- New communication technologies and high-frequency band development bring challenges to semiconductor technology.
- The increase in energy consumption brought by mass equipment poses challenges for the requirements of green communication.
- Cell density and interference caused by the increase of mobile devices restrict network capacity growth and transmission rate increase.
5G network features:
- The peak rate needs to reach the Gbit/s standard to meet the large data volume transmission of high-definition video, virtual reality and so on.
- The air interface delay level needs to be around 1ms, which meets real-time applications such as autonomous driving and telemedicine.
- Large network capacity, providing the connection capacity of 100 billion devices to meet IoT communication.
- Spectrum efficiency is 10 times higher than LTE.
- With continuous wide area coverage and high mobility, the user experience rate reaches 100 Mbit/s.
- Greatly increase flow density and connection density.
- The system is synergistic and the level of intelligence is improved. It is characterized by multi-user, multi-point, multi-antenna, multi-intake collaborative networking, and flexible automatic adjustment between networks.
The above is the key to distinguishing 5G from previous generations of mobile communications and is the result of mobile communication moving from technology-centric to user-centric.
Application areas: car networking and autonomous driving, surgery, smart grid, etc.
In the future, 5G’s leading development trend has two directions: higher capacity and wider frequency band, and smarter communication network.
5G mobile communication will lead more key technologies, such as DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation), time-sharing group call, communication frequency division multiplexing, etc., to improve the user capacity of 5G mobile communication technology.