مجلس تصفيح Au
مُصنع وتجميع لوحة طلاء Au - خدمة الشباك الواحد
وفقا لالمعالجة السطحية، وهناك بعد ثمانية أنواع لوحات PCB: الهواء الساخن الإستواء، الذهب الاصبع المجلس، مجلس النفط كاردون والاتحاد الافريقي مجلس الطلاء، OSP المجلس ، لوحة الغمر الاتحاد الافريقي، مجلس القصدير الغمرو مجلس الفضة الغمر.
الآن ، اسمحوا لي أن أقدم لكم لوحة Au Plating:
1. تاريخ الطلاء
Electric gold plating technology was invented by Elkington’s in 1840, which pioneered gold plating technology. Gold plating technology not only effectively utilizes the characteristics of gold but also USES gold to the key parts needed. It is a new gold saving process, with high economic benefits and extensive practical value.
Electric plating was divided into thick gold plating, flash gold plating and gold plating color PCB board is selective partial gold-plated, generally USES the low cyanide acidic plating technology, using potassium aurous cyanide electroplating gold ions, a price because the price of gold excellent electroplating efficiency, low to contain a certain amount of free cyanide in cyanide gold plated venom in acid a in the price of gold plating, easy to form trivalent gold by anodic oxidation, so you need to add gentle reductant, reduce or even to hinder the third-order gold ions form the plating solution in plating solution can add sulfuric acid phosphate citric acid amino acid and amine, etc.
2. Compare with Immersion Au board, gold plating range is only a small part
The main characteristics of Au Plating Board are as follows:
- The wettability of the electro gold board is equal to that of op. The wettability of anodized board and tin-impregnated board is the highest among all PCB’s.
- The thickness of electro gold is far greater than that of gold, but the flatness is not as good as that of gold.
- Electrogold is mainly used for gold finger (wear resistance), and many welding pads are made.
3. Au Plating Board’s characteristics:
- High electrical conductivity.
- Good welding performance.
- Good ductility.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Wear resistance.
- Color resistance.
- Good reflection performance infrared.
- Alloy wear resistance.
- Rating thickness 1mm, the thinnest 1 micro inch.
What kind of PCB board needs gold plating?
PCB Boards with gold finger have to be finished with gold plating., but the other area of the board outside the gold finger, we can choose other finishing treatment according to the situation of spray tin or process, such as heavy gold, and that is usually heavy gold + plating process and spray tin + gold plated fingers finger, occasionally a few designers in order to save cost or time choose whole zedoary way to achieve a goal, but heavy gold short of plating thickness, if the gold finger often strip connection bad would happen gold-plated because welding plate surface with a layer of gold, so good weldability, the board has stable performance.Because the surface of the pad has a layer of gold, so the welding is good, the performance of the plate is stable.