Produttore e assemblaggio PCB HDI - Servizio one-stop
Il PCB HDI è definito come un micro via con un diametro del foro di 6 mil o inferiore e un diametro del foro di 0,25 mm o inferiore. La densità dei contatti è superiore a 130 punti / quadrato e la densità del cablaggio è con una larghezza / passo della linea di 3 mil / 3 mil o inferiore.
In generale, HDI PCB presenta i seguenti vantaggi:
1. Ridurre il costo del PCB: quando la densità del PCB aumenta oltre la scheda a otto strati, verrà prodotto in HDI e il costo sarà inferiore a quello del complicato processo di stampaggio tradizionale.
2. Increasing line density: The interconnection of traditional circuit boards and parts must be connected to the via conductors through the lines around the QFP, so these lines need to occupy some space. The micro-hole technology can hide the wiring required for the interconnection to the next layer, and the connection between the pads and the leads between different layers is directly connected by the blind holes in the pad, without QFP wiring. Therefore, some solder pads (such as mini-BGA or CSP ball soldering) can be placed on the outer surface to support more parts, which increases the density of the board.
3. Conducive to the use of advanced packaging technology: the general traditional drilling technology due to the size of the pad (through-hole) and mechanical drilling, and can not meet the needs of small parts of the new generation of fine lines. With advances in microtia technology, designers can design the latest high-density IC package technologies, such as Array package, CSP, and DCA (Direct Chip Attach) into the system.
4. Have better electrical performance and signal correctness: the use of micro-hole interconnection can reduce signal reflection and crosstalk between lines, and the circuit board design can add more space, due to micro-hole The physical structure is small and short, so the effect of inductance and capacitance can be reduced, and the switching noise during signal transmission can also be reduced.
5. Better reliability: Due to the thin thickness and the aspect ratio of 1:1, the micropores have higher reliability when transmitting signals than ordinary through holes.
6. Improves thermal properties: The insulating dielectric material of the HDI board has a higher glass transition temperature (Tg) and therefore has better thermal properties.
7. Improve RF interference / electromagnetic interference / electrostatic discharge (RFI / EMI / ESD): Micro-hole technology allows board designers to shorten the distance between the ground plane and the signal layer to reduce radio frequency interference and electromagnetic interference; Increase the number of grounding wires to avoid damage caused by momentary discharge of parts in the circuit due to static electricity.
8. Increase design efficiency: Micro-hole technology allows the circuit to be arranged in the inner layer, so that the circuit designer has more design space, so the efficiency of the line design can be higher.
PCB HDI is currently widely used in mobile phones, digital (camera) cameras, MP3, MP4, notebook computers, automotive electronics, and other digital products, among which mobile phones are the most widely used.