임피던스 보드 제조업체 및 조립 – 원 스톱 서비스
A good laminated structure can control the characteristic impedance of the printed circuit board, and its routing can form an easily controllable and predictable transmission line structure called an impedance board. The decision condition of the impedance control requirement: When transmitting signals in the printed circuit board leads, if the length of the wire is close to 1/7 of the signal wavelength. The wires at this time become the signal transmission line, and the general signal transmission line needs to be impedance controlled. When making printed circuit boards, it is up to the customer to decide whether or not to control the impedance. If the customer requires impedance control for certain line width, the impedance of the line width should be controlled during production.
The characteristic impedance of the conductor on the printed circuit board is an important indicator of the board design. Especially in the PCB design of the high-frequency circuit, it must be considered whether the characteristic impedance of the conductor and the characteristic impedance required by the device or signal are consistent and match. This involves two concepts: impedance control and impedance matching.
Impedance control: The conductors in the circuit board will transmit various signals. In order to increase the transmission rate, the frequency must be increased. If the line itself is etched, laminated thickness, and wire width, the impedance value will change. Distort the signal. Therefore, the conductor value on the high-speed circuit board should be controlled within a certain range to become “impedance control”.
Factors affecting the impedance
1. Trace width/trace spacing: The trace width is inversely proportional to the impedance. The thinner the line width, the higher the Impedance. The trace spacing is proportional to the impedance value. The smaller the trace spacing, the lower the impedance value.
2. Copper thickness: The copper thickness is inversely proportional to the impedance value. The thicker the copper thickness, the lower the impedance value.
3. Dielectric layer thickness: The thickness of the dielectric layer between the circuit layer and the bottom layer is proportional to the impedance value. The thicker the dielectric layer, the higher the impedance value.
4. Dielectric layer constant: The dielectric constant is inversely proportional to the impedance value. The higher the dielectric layer constant, the lower the impedance value.
5. Solder Mask Thickness: The thickness of the solder mask is inversely proportional to the impedance value. The thicker the solder mask, the lower the impedance value.
임피던스 값 측정 : 전송 라인의 임피던스는 시간과 관련이 있습니다. 일반적으로 측정을위한 TDR (시간 영역 반사 계).
임피던스 보드 흐름 테스트 제어
1. 압반이 완성 된 후 판의 중간 두께를 큰 슬라이스로 측정하고 식각 된 선의 상하한을 추정하기위한 제어를 추가로 계산합니다 (임피던스 선의 식각 변화는 10 선 너비의 %).
2. 특성 임피던스의 첫 번째 테스트는 에칭 QC 후 배치되고 임피던스 기준 값이 주어집니다. 임피던스 스트립이 선적 보드 외부의 보드에 설계된 경우 최종 임피던스 값은 성형 프로세스 전에 프로세스에서 측정됩니다.