Processo de produção detalhado da placa pcbPostado em 21/11/2019
A produção de primeira classe vem de um design de primeira classe. Nossa produção é inseparável da cooperação de seu projeto. Por favor, coopere com todos os engenheiros para projetar de acordo com o processo de produção detalhado de Jieduobang.
Primeiro, os parâmetros de design relevantes são explicados em detalhes:
1. Minimum line width: 6mil (0.153mm). That is to say, if the line width is less than 6mil, it will not be produced. If the design conditions permit, the design will be bigger and the better, the line width will be larger, and the factory will produce better. The higher the yield, the more conventional the design is around 10mil. The design must be very important. consider
2. Minimum line spacing: 6mil (0.153mm). The minimum line spacing is the line-to-line. The distance from the line to the pad is not less than 6 mil. From the production point of view, the bigger the better, generally 10 mils. Of course, if the design is conditional, the bigger the better, the more important, the design. Must consider
3. Line to profile line spacing 0.508mm (20mil)
two. Via via (known as conductive hole)
1. Minimum aperture: 0.3mm (12mil)
2. The minimum via (VIA) aperture is not less than 0.3mm (12mil), the pad side cannot be less than 6mil (0.153mm), and preferably greater than 8mil (0.2mm) is not limited (see Figure 3). This is very important. , design must be considered
3. Via (VIA) hole to hole spacing (hole edge to hole edge) can not be less than: 6mil, preferably greater than 8mil, this point is very important, the design must be considered
4, pad to outline spacing 0.508mm (20mil
Two: related matters needing attention
First, the original document on PADS design.
1, PADS paved with copper, our company is Hatch copper, after the customer’s original file transfer, they must be re-plated copper (with Flood copper) to avoid short circuit.
2, the face attribute of the double-panel file PADS should select the through hole attribute (Through), can not select the blind buried hole attribute (Partial), can not generate the drilling file, which will lead to leaking holes.
3. Design the slot in the PADS. Do not add it to the component, because the GERBER cannot be generated normally. To avoid the slot, please add the slot in DrillDrawing.
Second, the documents on the design of PROTEL99SE and DXP
1. Our solder mask is based on the Solder mask layer. If the solder paste layer (Paste layer) needs to be made, and the multilayer solder mask cannot generate GERBER, please move to the solder mask.
2. Do not place the inner hole of Protel99SE and DXP in the drilling layer. The generated GERBER is a round hole. Add a square groove at the corresponding position of the mechanical layer or DrillDrawing layer to avoid the square hole from being made into a round hole.
3. Do not select the KEEPOUT option in the DXP file. It will screen the outline and other components and cannot generate GERBER.
4, the two documents please pay attention to the front and back design, in principle, the top layer is a positive word, the bottom layer should be designed as an anti-word, our company is superimposed from the top to the bottom of the board. Special attention should be paid to the single board, don’t mirror it at will! If you don’t do it, it’s against it.
three. Other considerations.
1, the shape (such as plate frame, slot, V-CUT) must be placed in the KEEPOUT layer or mechanical layer, can not be placed in other layers, such as silk screen layer, circuit layer. All slots or holes that need to be mechanically formed should be placed on one layer as much as possible to avoid leaking holes or holes.
2. If the mechanical layer and the KEEPOUT layer are inconsistent in shape, please make special instructions. In addition, the shape should be given an effective shape. If there is an inner groove, the line segment of the outer shape at the intersection with the inner groove should be deleted. The groove and the groove and hole designed in the mechanical layer and the KEEPOUT layer are generally made of copper-free holes (the copper is required when making the film). If it is to be processed into a metal hole, please note it.
3, if the most secure way to make metalized slots is to put multiple pads together, this approach must not go wrong
3. Gold finger board order, please special note whether you need to do chamfering chamfering.
4. For the GERBER file, please check if there is a small layer of the file. Generally, our company will directly make the GERBER file.
5. Designed with three kinds of software, please pay special attention to whether the button position needs to be exposed to copper.
three. PAD pad (commonly known as plug-in hole (PTH))
1, the size of the plug hole depends on your components, but must be larger than your component pins. It is recommended that the component pins be larger than 0.2mm or more, that is, 0.6, you must design at least 0.8 to prevent processing. Tolerances make it difficult to insert,
2, the plug hole (PTH) pad outer ring can not be less than 0.2mm (8mil) on one side. Of course, the bigger the better (as shown in the pad in Figure 2), this point is very important, the design must be considered
3. Plug-in hole (PTH) Hole-to-hole spacing (hole edge to hole edge) can’t be less than: 0.3mm. Of course, the bigger the better (as marked in Figure 3), this point is very important, the design must be considered
4. Pad to outline spacing 0.508mm (20mil)
1. The plug hole opens the window, the SMD window can not be less than 0.1mm (4mil)
Fives. Characters (character design directly affects production, whether characters are clear or not, character design is very relevant)
1. The character word width should not be less than 0.153mm (6mil), the word height should not be less than 0.811mm (32mil), and the width to height ratio is preferably 5, that is, the word width is 0.2mm and the word height is 1mm. class
Six: non-metallized slot hole The minimum spacing of the slot hole is not less than 1.6mm, otherwise it will greatly increase the difficulty of milling (Figure 4)
1. There is no gap imposition in imposition, and there is gap imposition, there is gap imposition of the imposition gap should not be less than 1.6 (thickness 1.6) mm or it will greatly increase the difficulty of milling the size of the imitation work board depending on the equipment is not the same, The clearance of the gap-free imposition is about 0.5mm, and the process side cannot be lower than 5mm.