Serviço de montagem de protótipos de PCBPostado em 06-07-2020
O que inclui o serviço de montagem de protótipos de PCB?
Tipo de montagem
- SMT (Tecnologia de montagem em superfície).
- Misto (SMT / Orifício de passagem).
- Colocação de um lado / dois lados.
- Componentes passivos tão pequenos quanto o pacote 0402 (tão pequenos quanto 0201 e sujeitos à revisão do projeto).
- Ball Grid Array (BGA) - Verifique os raios-X (pitch de até 0,4 mm).
- Componentes de pequeno passo, passo tão pequeno quanto 15 mils.
Tipo de solda de montagem
- Montagem de PCB de chumbo.
- Lead-free .
- Componentes de PCB em conformidade com RoHS.
- Processo “não limpo”.
Tipo de modelo de montagem
- Laser cut stainless steelPCB template.
- Nano coatings are available.
Why start with prototype assembly?
Some design engineers choose to go directly into production after designing and manufacturing the PCB. However, this is not wise. Many problems may arise during many stages of manufacturing, assembly and testing. This is why it is important to start with low-volume prototype assembly:
- Cost -Prototype assembly of your first prototype allows you to find ways to reduce the cost of circuit board manufacturing and assembly. In addition, mass production of defective designs may cost a lot of wealth.
- Identify design defects- protótipos de PCB can help you discover design defects that can be corrected before production runs.
- Proper testing-Testing ensures that the PCB design is working properly and reduces the risk of errors before production.
How to choose PCB prototype assembler?
Before starting to design a PCB prototype, it is important to choose the right prototype assembly partner. The following are important questions for making the right choice:
- Does the PCB assembler manufacture bare printed circuit boards internally?
- Is all or part of the manufacturing industry a contract with a third party?
- Does the PCB assembler have the technical experience and ability to meet your circuit board design requirements?
- Does the assembler have the required direct and quick access to materials and components?
- Can PCB prototype assemblers produce parts according to the specified schedule?
What information is important for PCB assembly orders?
Before a PCB prototype assembler starts a new project, most people need this relevant information:
- Number of prototypes required.
- PCB Gerber files.
- Detail the bill of materials (BOM) for all components.
- Precise timetable for prototype turnaround.
What does PCB prototype assembly bring to the marine industry?
Since the technology has become a universal key to major development, the growth rate of the marine and marine industries has increased in recent years. The marine market limits every innovative electronic and design solution. All developments in the maritime sector have been and are moving towards modern concepts, in which printed circuit boards are being researched and developed. How to improve the efficiency of the equipment? How to get the best fuel efficiency? Has the dual fuel concept become a hot topic for major innovations? These are the basic issues that are believed to bring new singularities in the market.
The modern marine market showcases innovations in security equipment, telematics, anti-vibration equipment, and underwater marine machinery. The marine and marine industries have shown major concerns about protecting power resources from damage caused by climate response and global warming. With this, submarines, weather sensors, marine instruments, underwater equipment, cranes, flood detectors, galvanic isolators, fuel-efficient motors and other rugged ship applications require a proven design to design ship manufacturing.
The connectivity and mechanical support provided by electric marine PCBs are the foundation for the establishment of all concentrated and efficient marine machinery and marine vessels. Ship mechanisms that rely on printed circuit boards to control electronic processes from manufacturing ships, yachts, ships and other watercraft. Among them, Rigid/Flex PCB is mainly used to provide electronic solutions with efficient RF modules. According to the purpose of use, there are many types of maritime electronic PCB. Double-layer and multi-layer PCBs are used for complex ship composition. High-grade PCB materials are also used in the circuit board, which is very suitable for the climate response in the ocean. PCB is the foundation of various marine innovations worldwide.