Rigid Board Manufacturer & Assembly – One-stop service
PCB rigid board is an important electronic component, support for electronic components, and a carrier for electrical connection of electronic components. The PCB includes a rigid board, flexible board, and rigid-flexible board. Among them, rigid PCB is the most common type of PCB. It is made of the rigid substrate. So it can’t bend.
Common substrate types are paper base (FR-1, FR-2, FR-3). Epoxy fiberglass cloth base (FR-4, FR-5). Composite base (CEM-1, CEM-3). Metal base materials. Ceramic base materials. Thermoplastic substrates, etc. Currently, the most on the market Commonly used is FR4. Hard boards still dominate the PCB and are used in various electronic products.
Rigid board production process:
1. Cutting material: according to the requirements of the engineering data MI, cut into small pieces of production plates on large sheets. Small pieces of paper that meet customer requirements.
2. Drilling: according to the engineering data, the required aperture is drilled at the corresponding position on the sheet of the required size.
3. Copper sink: the copper is deposited by chemical deposition on the walls of the insulating holes.
4. Graphics transfer: the graphic transfer is the transfer of images on the production film to the board.
5. Graphic plating: graphic plating is to electroplate a layer of copper on the exposed copper skin or hole wall to the required thickness of the copper layer to the required thickness of gold or tin.
6. Unwinding: retreat the anti-plating coating layer with a NaOH solution to expose the non-line copper layer.
7. Etching: etching is the use of a chemical reaction method to corrode the copper layer in non-line parts.
So what else do we need to do next?
8. Solder mask: Transfers the pattern of ink and film to the board to protect the line. Also, when soldering parts, please prevent the tin on the line.
9. Character: characters are easy-to-identify markup.
10. Gold-plated fingers: to coat the plug finger with a layer of nickel gold of the required thickness to make it more wear-resistant.
11. Tin plate (a process of juxtaposition): Spray a layer of tin-lead spray tin (On the bare copper surface not covered with a solder resist oil) to protect the copper surface from oxidation and oxidation to ensure good soldering performance.
12 Forming: through the die stamping or CNC machine to cut out the shape-forming method required by the customer.
Note: The accuracy of the data board and the beer board is higher, and the handcuffs are second. The hand cutting board can only make some simple shapes.
13. Testing: through the electronic 100% test. It can detect open circuits, short circuits and other defects that are invisible to the naked eye.
14. Final inspection: through 100% visual inspection of the appearance defects of the board and repair of minor defects. To avoid problems and defective board outflow.