Nhà sản xuất & lắp ráp PCB gốm - Dịch vụ một cửa
Nền gốm ( gốm PCB ) đề cập đến một bảng quy trình đặc biệt trong đó lá đồng được liên kết trực tiếp với bề mặt của chất nền gốm nhôm (Al2O3) hoặc nhôm nitride (AlN) (một mặt hoặc hai mặt) ở nhiệt độ cao. Chất nền composite siêu mỏng được sản xuất có đặc tính cách điện tuyệt vời, độ dẫn nhiệt cao, khả năng hàn tuyệt vời và độ bền bám dính cao, và có thể khắc các mẫu khác nhau như bảng PCB và có khả năng mang dòng điện lớn.
Therefore, ceramic substrates have become the basic material for high-power power electronic circuit structure technology and interconnection technology.
Ceramic PCB Advantages:
1. The thermal expansion coefficient of the ceramic substrate is close to that of the silicon chip, which can save the transition layer Mo film, save labor, material and reduce cost.
2. Reduce solder layer, reduce thermal resistance, reduce void and improve the yield.
3. The line width of 0.3mm thick copper foil is only 10% of the ordinary printed circuit board under the same current carrying capacity.
4. Excellent thermal conductivity, which makes the chip package very compact, greatly increases the power density and improves the reliability of the system and device.
5. Ultra-thin (0.25mm) ceramic substrate can replace BeO, no environmental toxicity problem.
6. The current carrying capacity is large, 100A current continuously passes through the 1mm wide and 0.3mm thick copper body, the temperature rise is about 17°C; 100A current continuously passes through the 2mm wide and 0.3mm thick copper body, the temperature rise is only about 5°C.
7. Low thermal resistance, 10×10mm ceramic substrate the thermal resistance is: 0.63mm, thermal resistance is 0.31K/W, 0.38mm thick ceramic substrate is 0.19K/W, the thickness of the 0.25mm is 0.14K/W.
8. High insulation withstands voltage to ensure personal safety and equipment protection.
9. New packaging and assembly methods can be implemented to make the product highly integrated and compact.
1. According to the material
2. According to the manufacturing process
- HTCC (High-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic)
- LTCC (Low-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic)
- DBC (Direct Bonded Copper)
- DPC (Direct Plate Copper)
1. Mechanical properties
It has high mechanical strength and can be used as a supporting member in addition to mounting components; has good processability and high dimensional accuracy; it is easy to achieve multi-layering; The surface is smooth, free of warpage, bending, microcracks, etc.
2. Electrical properties
Insulation resistance and dielectric breakdown voltage are high; low dielectric constant; low dielectric loss; stable performance under high temperature and high humidity conditions to ensure reliability.
3. Thermal properties
High thermal conductivity; thermal expansion coefficient matching with related materials (especially matching with a thermal expansion coefficient of Si); excellent heat resistance.
4. Other properties
Good chemical stability; easy metallization, strong circuit pattern, and adhesion; no hygroscopicity; oil and chemical resistance; a small amount of x-ray emission; no pollution or non-toxicity; no crystal structure in use temperature range Change; rich raw materials; mature technology; easy to manufacture; low price.